Brands brands brands

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I LOVE clothes. My wardrobe consists of a mixture of quirky bold prints, tailored trousers, Dr Martens and minimalist jewellery. I've never really considered myself as 'brand loyal' although by looking in my wardrobe as of late I'd have to say I probably am. Don't get me wrong I love a bargain as much as the next struggling millennial gal tryna survive in this economy. However, I really don't mind spending what money I do have on brands I love. Below are a few of my favourite brands old and new!


Monki 

I have to start the list with my current favourite go-to shop Monki! Having recently gotten a job in the first Scottish store in Glasgow, I'm constantly amazed and excited by pretty much everything that comes into the shop. You might think I'm biased seeing as I work there (and receive staff discount :)))) but honestly the clothes are just so fun and different. Going back to my love of prints, Monki have some of the brightest colours and coolest patterns out there at the moment. It's extremely rare nowadays for me, to be excited by the majority of the products that a fashion retailer produce, and make regular purchases. I feel that Monki as a brand really represent my personal style and I think that's why I love it so much. What's even better, it's super affordable no matter how skint you are.






Fred Perry

You can usually tell that someone who is wearing Fred Perry knows the score and has a decent sense of style. One thing I love about Fred Perry is the cut and fit of the clothes. Everything I've owned always fits me perfectly and the clothes are always so flattering. Another aspect of Fred Perry clothing I really admire is the quality of the materials. As long as they are cared for properly, anything from Fred Perry will last for a long time without much deterioration in the colour or quality. Fred Perry can be on the pricier side if you're a student like me, but it's definitely an investment worth making.








COS

Minimalist fashion brand COS is one I've only started shopping in more recently. I've always admired the overall aesthetic of the brand but I never really shopped there until I could use my staff discount (both Monki and COS are owned by the H&M group, so many great discounts!!). The clothes are sophisticated, elegant and classic and are a great staple for any wardrobe. There's a good balance of neutral tones, merchandised alongside bright colours and patterns which make the store concepts really cool overall. Whenever I wear something from COS, I truly feel like I'm living my best life.




Comments

  1. Loving the layout and colour scheme! Can’t wait to read your next post 💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts